We are a voluntary Home Owners Association (HOA). Your yearly contribution allows us to do one or more of the following activities (listed in order of priority):
- Pay our landscape maintenance crew
- We, as an HOA, are responsible for all the common areas including the landscaping on the street side of the brick fences along both Independence and Legacy
- Pay our electric bills
- Pay our water bills
- Have community get togethers with treats such as the ice cream social during National Night Out
- Perform large projects
- Replace lost/stolen/missing neighborhood signage
- Repair broken neighborhood lighting
- Repair/replace neighborhood greenery
- Do seasonal plantings at entrances
Your HOA dues (currently $180.00) are due Oct 1st.
There is a form located here. Please pay your dues by filling out this form, attaching a check, and sending it to the address provided on the form.